The following principles will drive Joey Garcia’s campaign:
1. I want to build opportunities so those who left West Virginia can return home.
- Higher quality jobs with safe work environments
- First-class public education and higher education
- Access to a world-class healthcare system
- Recruitment of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small businesses
- Expanding broadband access and increasing internet speed so that any job can be performed in West Virginia
2. I want to pass legislation that will invest in Marion County’s future.
- Significantly increase funding for substance abuse and mental health services, and workforce training initiatives
- Prioritize the improvement of our secondary roads
- Promote tourism, state parks, and natural resources
- Support programs that strengthen families and protect children
3. I want to empower West Virginians to improve their lives.
- I will stand with unions, teachers and service personnel, and other hard working West Virginians.
- I will demand equal rights and participation for women and minorities.
- I will work to honor our veterans and protect our seniors.
- I will advocate for more government transparency and accountability.
- I will fight to ensure that every person is treated with dignity.